- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cored
- 3 graham crackers, crushed, or as needed
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth
- Spoon into a piping bag or a re-sealable bag with a corner snipped
- Fill cavities of cored strawberries with cream cheese mixture
- Dip filled side of strawberries in the crushed graham crackers to coat.
Optional: Melt about 1/2 cup of chocolate chips in a double boiler and drizzle over the strawberries.
Credit: AllRecipes.com, Karen B.
Picture Credit: Scotdog