These little bears are healthy and yummy.
They’re made from real fruit and vegetables, chock full of vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients. No need to worry about chemicals, fructose, corn syrup or fake dyes. You can use your imagination and sneak in any nutrients you want your kids to gobble up. The colour of the juice you choose to use will determine the colour of the gummy bears.
1 cup healthy fruit and/or vegetable juice
1/3 cup gelatin powder
2 tbsps lemon juice
1/2 cup honey or agave
- Pour juice into a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Let it sit for a few minutes until the gelatin is absorbed into the liquid. When all the gelatin is absorbed, mix well.
- Cook on medium heat until it has an even consistency. About two minutes. Then remove it from the heat.
- Add lemon juice and honey and
- Use a dropper to put the liquid into the gummy bear molds.
- Refrigerate for one hour.