BRAND AWARENESS MANAGER
Join us today, you will become part of something bigger than us, something truly life changing.
About Hope and Healing International:
We are a Christian organization, working to bring hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. Ranked by Charity Intelligence as a Top 100 Charity, with a 5-star rating we work to demonstrate real impact, fiscal transparency, and donor accountability.
Scope of position:
- Employment status: Salaried, Full-Time (35 hours per week)
- Salary: TBD + Benefits & RRSP
- Location: 1600 16th Ave, Richmond Hill, Ontario
- Date posted: October 4, 2021
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Brand Awareness Manager is responsible for Building Awareness, Brand Preference and Brand Trust with Staff, Supporters, Partners, and the General Public contributing to the success of the overall brand-focused strategy. The Brand Awareness Manager will be creating and leveraging content and media techniques to increase brand awareness, support donor acquisition & retention, increase prayer engagement across digital and mass media platforms.
More specifically, the Brand Awareness Manager will:
- Drive the development of a brand awareness strategy and execute the strategy against KPIs, define tactics, set realistic targets, and budget expenses for brand awareness activities
- Contribute brand awareness activities to the integrated marketing schedule
- Liaise with brand ambassadors
- Work with agencies, brand ambassadors to develop collateral/ ads/ videos to raise awareness
- Provide input into the social media calendar
- Develop a prayer engagement strategy to drive brand awareness and reinforce Hope and Healing International’s Christian identity
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Services team providing clear and timely feedback for the Marketing Services team and vendors to execute the brand awareness strategy
- Analyse brand awareness across all channels online, social media, radio etc.
- Respond to donor comments as well as potential opportunities, events, issues, and other hot topics suitable for brand-aligned engagement in a variety of media formats
- Support Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans as well as assisting in link-building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Monitor and evaluate organizational brand impressions monthly in coordination with organizational goals and benchmarks
- Engage traditional and social media outlets with support from media consultants to drive brand awareness efforts
- Work closely with other Marketing Segment areas to drive brand engagement measuring conversion
- Keep abreast of what is effective and what is emerging in the charitable brand awareness and fundraising space
Why would you want to come and work with us?
- You will take on a significant role in changing the world;
- You will work shoulder to shoulder with people as excited about changing the world as you are;
- You can bring your faith to work – it makes for an awesome atmosphere;
- We have a comprehensive benefits and Group RRSP plan, and we end work early on Fridays in the summer to allow our team to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine;
- We believe in work-life balance, so we offer 15 paid vacation days starting from the first year of service, paid birthday day off, 10 paid personal days, days off to volunteer and for spiritual growth;
- We consider work from home to be a viable, flexible work option. Eligible employees enjoy working at home for part of their workweek.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- College or University degree in marketing, communications or related discipline would be an asset
- 3+ years’ experience in a communications and brand awareness capacity
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in digital and social media marketing with demonstrated successes
- PR and marketing experience with radio, tv etc. would be an asset
- Experience writing briefs and leading briefing meetings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Results Orientation/Accountability – Drive plans to completion and takes ownership of final outcomes
- Teamwork/Interpersonal Skills – Work cooperatively with others to accomplish objectives
- Strong storytelling skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with social media & social monitoring tools (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Social Baker, HootSuite)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
Working conditions and other requirements:
- Standard office environment
- Work from home for part of the workweek
- Willingness and ability to meet the demands of international travel within developing countries
If this tempts you even a little bit and you meet the minimum requirements, let us set up a conversation.
Please forward you cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
by October 22, 2021.
The safety of our staff is of the utmost importance to us; therefore, considering the issues surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to let job applicants know that Hope and Healing International’s employment offers are conditional upon new hires being vaccinated against COVID-19.
Hope and Healing International is a ‘child-and-adults-at-risk-safe organization’. As a condition of employment, successful candidates will be required to undergo Vulnerable Sector Screening from the police jurisdiction in which they reside.
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Hope and Healing International strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory.
If you require an accommodation, please advise HR in advance of attending the interview.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All other applicants are thanked for their interest.