A Video Message from Executive Director Ed Epp:
How We Are Fighting COVID-19:
- Our staff are working from home where possible.
- Essential staff like our phone and donor services team remain in the office and are maintaining social distancing rules.
- We continue to work as a team to support people with disabilities living in some of the poorest areas of the world.
In Our Clients’ Countries:
- We’re connecting with our partners on a weekly basis.
- Our partners are working with local government and peer organizations to contribute to the larger fight against COVID-19.
- We’re supporting efforts to feed those who are starving in this growing hunger crisis.
- We’re working with partners to provide access to clean water and hygiene education through safe, social-distancing methods.
- Our dedicated partners are providing essential, surgical and medical services while using mandated protocols to keep our clients safe.
- Our community-based partners are shifting large group services to door-to-door services to minimize large gatherings so they can continue equipping communities while maintaining social-distancing rules.
You are vital in this process. Thank you for your faithful prayers and support for those in desperate need.