DIGITAL FUNDRAISING SPECIALIST
Join us today, you will become part of something bigger than us, something truly life changing.
About Hope and Healing International:
We are a Christian organization, working to bring hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. Ranked by Charity Intelligence as a Top 100 Charity, with a 5-star rating we work to demonstrate real impact, fiscal transparency, and donor accountability.
Scope of position:
Employment status: Salaried, Full-Time (35 hours per week)
Salary: TBD + Benefits & RRSP
Location: 1600 16th Ave, Richmond Hill, Ontario
Date posted: November 8, 2021
Reporting to the Marketing Services Manager the Digital Fundraising Specialist is an internal business partner working to develop successful, long term, strategic relationships with both internal customers and suppliers. As part of Hope and Healing International’s Marketing Services team the Digital Fundraising Specialist works to align digital and social presence across market segments to grow our online revenues and demonstrate value through innovative, integrated digital marketing approaches.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Design, execute and deploy brand aligned, website and social media content aligned with our Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Oversee and ensure the fulfillment of digital projects
- Proactively update and manage digital content across all platforms
- Design website landing pages and emails that improve conversion rates and leverage industry best practices
- Provide word/content/search engine optimization
- Analyse and report on digital and social performance (Web/social analytics)
- Coordinate content and social media calendars that support Hope and Healing International’s objectives
- Contribute to the development of a social media strategy and execute against KPIs
- Monitor Hope and Healing’s online presence and respond to donor comments
- Monitor industry news and trends to align our overall marketing efforts
- Suggest and implement digital marketing methods to acquire, engage, retain and lift donors
- Monitor results including KPIs and ROI
- Stay up-to-date with digital media trends and new developments
- Participate in other Marketing-related tasks, ad-hoc and as-assigned
- Conduct tests and provide analysis to manage the success of online marketing campaigns, including establishing benchmarks to evaluate this success
- Ensure Hope and Healing International’s website is compliant with ethical standards and relevant legislation, including PIPEDA, AODA, and PCI
Why would you want to come and work with us?
- You will take on a significant role in changing the world.
- You will work shoulder to shoulder with people as excited about changing the world as you are.
- You can bring your faith to work – it makes for an awesome atmosphere.
- We have a comprehensive benefits and Group RRSP plan, and we end work early on Fridays in the summer to allow our team to enjoy some fresh air and sunshine.
- We believe in work-life balance, so we offer 15 paid vacation days starting from the first year of service, paid birthday day off, 10 paid personal days, days off to volunteer and for spiritual growth.
- We consider work from home to be a viable, flexible work option.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Internet Marketing, Computer Science or related discipline
- WCAG 2.0 AA
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in online marketing and e-commerce
- WordPress proficiency and experience is a must
- Web site development (project life cycle and implementing online initiatives)
- Experience with email and social marketing tools (i.e. Acoustic, Emplifi)
- Understanding of internet-based consumer behavior and direct marketing principles
- Knowledge of best practices and standards of online fundraising
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Donor Management Systems
- e-Marketing Certificate would be considered an asset
- Photoshop, Illustrator, and other graphics and media editing software not a requirement but a definite plus
- Smart, high-energy, emotionally mature, detail oriented and highly organized team player
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
Working conditions and other requirements:
- Standard office environment
- Work from home two days per week
If this tempts you even a little bit and you meet the minimum requirements, let us set up a conversation.
Please forward you cover letter and resume to email@example.com
by November 26, 2021.
The safety of our staff is of the utmost importance to us; therefore, considering the issues surrounding COVID-19, we wanted to let job applicants know that Hope and Healing International’s employment offers are conditional upon new hires being vaccinated against COVID-19.
Hope and Healing International is a ‘child-and-adults-at-risk-safe organization’. As a condition of employment, successful candidates will be required to undergo Vulnerable Sector Screening from the police jurisdiction in which they reside.
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), Hope and Healing International strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory.
If you require an accommodation, please advise HR in advance of attending the interview.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All other applicants are thanked for their interest.