MANAGER, REGULAR GIVING STRATEGY
Hope and Healing International is currently looking for an experienced
Manager, Regular Giving Strategy.
Everybody wants to make a difference. To leave the world a better place than they found it.
Are you looking for a challenging, exciting career that changes lives here and in poorer countries? Join our team.
We are Hope and Healing International, a Christian organization, bringing hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world. Hope and Healing works in communities to improve access to healthcare, education and livelihood opportunities for people with disability.
Scope of position:
Reporting directly to the Director, Mass Marketing, Manager, Regular Giving Strategy is responsible for identifying and attracting new monthly donors, taking new and existing monthly supporters on a meaningful journey with healinghugs and engaging them more deeply with the cause and the Hope and Healing International brand.
- Employment Status: Full-Time (35 hours per week), Salaried
- Salary: TBD + Benefits & RRSP
- Location: 3844 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, ON
- Planning – evaluating the current state of the organization and department, identifying goals and objectives to be achieved, and formulating course of action to attain these goals and objectives.
- Organizing – organizing and coordinating department resources, including staff, financial resources and other, to implement the course of actions which was determined during the planning process.
- Directing – influence and oversee the behaviour of the staff in achieving the organizational goals, as well as assisting them in accomplishing their own personal and career goals. The influence can be gained through motivation, communication, department dynamics and department leadership.
- Controlling – establishing benchmarks or standards based on organization and department’s goals, comparing actual performance against these standards, and taking corrective actions if required.
More specifically, Regular Giving Manager will:
- Keep abreast of what is effective and what is emerging in the Regular Giving fundraising space
- Plan and implement a multi-year strategy for the recruitment and retention of new monthly supporters to increase the number of active monthly donors
- Plan and implement an inspiring journey for monthly healinghugs supporters
- Analyse campaign effectiveness and giving trends to refine the acquisition and cultivation donor journey and increase net revenue
- Define tactics, identify KPIs, set realistic targets and budget expenses for the Regular Giving acquisition and cultivation activities
- Determine budget requirements and develop annual budgets for the Regular Giving strategy
- Provide strategic direction and clear feedback for the Marketing Services team and vendors to execute the Regular Giving strategy
Why would you want to come and work with us?
- You will work shoulder-to shoulder-with people as excited about changing the world as you are.
- You can bring your faith to work – it makes for an awesome atmosphere.
- We believe in work-life balance so we offer 15 paid vacation days starting from the first year of service, 10 paid personal days and days off to volunteer and for spiritual growth.
- You will take on a significant role in changing the world.
Skills and qualifications we’re looking for:
- College / university degree with a focus on marketing strategy, communications, business development or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of prior relevant experience, preferably in a management position within the not-for-profit sector
- Experience managing regular giving acquisition and retention strategies
- Experience managing face-to-face vendors for mall, door, street and ambassador acquisitions
- Extremely effective interpersonal and networking skills with a professional presence and manner
- Strong diagnostic and analytical skills – trending and projecting revenue and retention results
- Proven strategic and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and direct strong fundraising offers and materials
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management skills, attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple priorities within tightly prescribed timetables
- Team player
- Strong computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office applications and familiarity with integrating various technologies to support marketing efforts
- Knowledge of Donor Management software – Donor Studio would be an asset
Working conditions and other requirements:
- Standard office environment
- Must be fully committed to the core values and mission of Hope and Healing International
- Must have a reliable source of transportation
Please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
by March 3, 2020
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA), Hope and Healing International strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory. If you require an accommodation, please advise HR in advance of attending the interview.
Hope and Healing International is a ‘children-and-adults-at-risk-safe organization’.
As a condition of employment, successful candidates will be required to undergo Vulnerable Sector Screening from the police jurisdiction in which they reside.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.