MARKETING & CREATIVE SERVICES ASSISTANT – SUMMER STUDENT
We are Hope and Healing International, a Christian organization, bringing hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world.
You are a young individual between the ages of 15 and 30. You are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
ABOUT the Position:
- Job duration: 12 weeks (June – July – August 2019)
- Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Location: 3844 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, Ontario
- Pay rate: $14 per hour plus 4% vacation pay
About the Job:
The Marketing & Creative Services Assistant position exists to help support the daily operations of the Marketing Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- In-depth analysis of client stories to provide suggestions and rank usability of resources for various marketing campaigns across vehicles;
- Ensure electronic files are up-to-date and any duplicates are deleted;
- Organization of collateral samples to provide easier access for research, analysis and historical context;
- Review marketing collateral and provide tracking for contextualization of story and photo usage and frequency;
- Review photos for clients and partner-organization to input meta-tags for better access by marketing department;
- Proof and Edit marketing materials to ensure all products are error-free;
- Engage with creative team during brainstorming sessions to provide ideas and comments on creating new campaigns that will provide a deeper engagement with target audience;
- Work with graphic designer to provide options for photos to be used in creative work;
- Video Editing Skills, if available, will be utilized.
Education, Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Other Requirements:
- High School Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of the team and willingness to collaborate
- Highly motivated and willing to find solutions to problems
- Pro-active and able to see the bigger picture
- A reliable source of transportation
Please forward your cover letter and resume to: hr at hopeandhealing dot org by May 20, 2019.
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA), Hope and Healing International strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory. If you require an accommodation, please advise HR in advance of attending the interview.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.