PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT – SUMMER STUDENT
We are Hope and Healing International, a Christian organization, bringing hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world.
You are a young individual between the ages of 15 and 30. You are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
ABOUT the Position:
- Job duration: 9 weeks (June – July 2019)
- Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Location: 3844 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, Ontario
- Pay rate: $14 per hour plus 4% vacation pay
About the Job:
The position of the Partnership Development Assistant will work within the Partnership Development/Major Gift Team providing administrative and communication support to enhance overall fundraising efforts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Engage certain donors in conversation and establish a good rapport;
- Proactively research major donors and/or major donor prospects and compile donor and prospect lists;
- Document work accurately in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems;
- Contribute to donor stewardship plans and organize communications;
- Work effectively with team members to uphold the values of Hope and Healing International.
Education, Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Other Requirements:
- High School Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree
- Interest and experience in non-profit fund development desired
- Excellent writing and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, exercise professional judgment and discretion
- Team-oriented, flexible, positive, personable, and eager to learn
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.) and Social Networking Platforms
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 20, 2019.
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA), Hope and Healing International strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory. If you require an accommodation, please advise HR in advance of attending the interview.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.