VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY AT CBM CANADA – CALL CENTER
Hope and Healing International International (Hope and Healing International Canada), a Christian organization, exists today to bring hope and healing to some of the poorest children and families in the world – children and families trapped in poverty and disability. Founded more than 100 years ago, we are one of the world’s oldest and largest organizations working to answer real need with real solutions for those society has largely left behind.
This month we are looking for dedicated volunteers to help us with the following:
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY: Handling some inbound calls from existent donors and the general public.
LOCATION/DEPARTMENT: Hope and Healing International’s Stouffville Office / Donor Relations Department
SHIFTS: flexible – anytime from Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm
- Interacting with Hope and Healing International donors over the phone
- Providing positive donor experience with a welcoming tone
- Addressing the needs of existent donors and the general public promptly and courteously
- Taking donations from our supporters over the phone
- Following a script and at the same time engaging donors in conversation in a non-scripted approach
NOTE: We are located in Stouffville, ON there will be no public transportation available. Do you have a reliable source of transportation?
Why volunteer at Hope and Healing International?
You will probably have some special reasons of your own but here’s what we think:
- to feel needed
- to live out your Christian faith in a practical way
- to meet new people
- to serve people living with or affected by a disability
- to share a skill
- to learn something new
- to do something different from your job
- to have an excuse to do what you love
- to test yourself
- to build your resume
- to feel good
Please send your cover letter & contact details to hr@Hope and Healing Internationalcanada.org