Esther was born with a clubfoot. In Uganda, this disability would keep her from ever reaching her full potential.
Esther tried to be invisible because the kids in her village would stare at her foot and laugh at her.
Esther dreamed of being in a classroom with a teacher she loved and classmates who would run and play with her at recess.
Using medical equipment, just like the equipment you can ship today, doctors successfully operated on Esther’s foot.
Today, Esther is attending school and excelling. She is walking straight and pain-free for the first time in her life.
The medical goods you help ship will give children like Esther the chance for a better life and real future.
Your gift ships ability-restoring medical equipment
and supplies to the world’s poorest families.
We have the equipment and with your help today, we’ll ship it to patients in need around the world.
Every $1 donated towards shipping costs will send $22 of leg-straightening, sight-restoring and life-changing equipment to children and families with disabilities.
You can give a child the wonderful gift of mobility and a whole new world of opportunity.
Your gifts make miracles happen worldwide!
Miracle-making equipment is urgently needed in hospitals and health centres, including:
- Chad – Fondation Grand Coeur
- Cameroon – Cameroon Baptist Convention Health Services
- Dominican Republic – CURE International Hospital
- Eswatini – Good Shepherd Hospital and The Luke Commission
- Malawi – Kamuzu Central Hospital and Nkhoma Eye Clinic
- Pakistan – Layton Rahmatulla Benevolent Trust
- Uganda – CoRSU Rehabilitation Hospital
- Zambia – Kitwe Central Hospital and St. Francis Mission Hospital
- Zimbabwe – Jairos Jiri Association
Every $1 you give will send $22 of miracle-working medical equipment and supplies
to children and families struggling with disability and poverty.