1. A percentage of us are skeptical about New Year’s resolutions, but what percentage actually make them?
2. Keeping New Year’s resolutions are often a bust. What percentage of people actually keep their resolutions?
3. The secret to keeping your resolution is:
4. You can up the ante on keeping your resolutions by 10x’s by:
5. The confetti that drops in Times Square on New Year’s Eve is actually:
6. More than 4000 years ago the Babylonians celebrated the New Year. Most people then resolved to:
7. The Greek god of the New Year is:
8. While North Americans generally have health-related resolutions, Australians resolve to:
9. For prosperity, your New Year’s Buffet should feature:
10. If the nativity scene is the symbol of Christmas, what is the symbol of New Year's?