Raise the bar this year by giving your bestie the most delicious superfood they’ve ever tasted. That’s love in action.
20 large strawberries with leaves. Rinsed and patted dry.
1 cup dark chocolate (preferably Fair Trade so you can spread the love), cut into small pieces
1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Add ½ cup water to bottom of the double boiler. Bring water to a simmer
- Add dark chocolate pieces and coconut oil to top boiler
- Stir chocolate mixture until smooth
- Remove chocolate from heat and set aside
- Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Pick up strawberries by the leaves and dip the bottom half into the chocolate mixture
- Lift and allow the excess chocolate to drip off
- Set strawberries on parchment paper
- Strawberries are ready to eat in 30 minutes
- Try not to eat too many
- Put into a heart-shaped box
- Give to your honey… and show them that you love them so much that you care about their health too!