MARKETING SERVICES ASSISTANT – SUMMER STUDENT
We are Hope and Healing International, a Christian organization, bringing hope and healing to kids and their families living with disabilities in the poorest communities of the world.
You are a young individual between the ages of 15 and 30. You are a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
ABOUT the Position:
- Job duration: 9 weeks (June – July 2019)
- Hours: 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
- Location: 3844 Stouffville Road, Stouffville, Ontario
- Pay rate: $14 per hour plus 4% vacation pay
About the Job:
The Marketing Services Assistant position exists to help support the daily operations of the Marketing Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize marketing materials into binders for archiving;
- Put together welcome kits for upcoming face-to-face fundraising campaigns;
- Assist with coordinating shipments;
- Assist with creation of user manuals for Regular Giving;
- Update spreadsheets/SE ‘checked in process’ as required;
- Review training decks in PowerPoint;
- Electronic and Physical Filing;
- Assist with creating and scheduling material for social media;
- Create and update reports.
Education, Skills, Knowledge, Experience & Other Requirements:
- High School Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management
- Ability to resize images using Canva or other graphic design tools
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter
- Knowledge of social media scheduling, using Hootsuite, would be an asset
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of the team and willingness to collaborate
- Must be highly motivated and willing to find solutions to problems
- Good time management skills
- A reliable source of transportation
Please forward your cover letter and resume to: hr at hopeandhealing dot org by May 20, 2019.
In Accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities (AODA), Hope and Healing International strives to ensure that all recruiting processes are non-discriminatory. If you require an accommodation, please advise HR in advance of attending the interview.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All other applicants are thanked for their interest.