Serve mom breakfast in bed with a delicious breakfast sandwich. This mouth-watering meal is sure to bring a smile to the face of an amazing mom in your life.
- 1 egg
- 1 croissant
- 2 slices of bacon
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Spinach leaves
- Cook bacon until crispy.
- Cook egg as desired (soft boil, poach, pan fry).
- Slice croissant in half.
- Place cooked egg, shredded cheese, bacon and spinach inside croissant.
- Enjoy! (don’t forget the coffee and flowers)
- 9 large marshmallows
- 9 toothpicks or candy sticks
- 1 cup of chocolate melts (can also use pink/red chocolate melts)
- Melt the chocolate in a silver bowl using the double boiler method to avoid burning the chocolate.
- Put a toothpick in the centre of each marshmallow.
- Dip the ends of each marshmallow into the melted chocolate.
- Add some sprinkles on the dipped end of the marshmallow then stand on parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes to harden the chocolate.